“I am a single mother, self employed with a 60+ year old home next to Terrell Hills (Terrible Hills). We have so much shifting and I was concerned about the foundation. I met the owners wife at a seminar and decided to finally check it out—these are some of the most honest and delightful people I have met in a very, very, very long time.
I give them 5 stars!”
“I have worked with Vantage Foundation Repair several times over the past year. They are the best foundation repair company in San Antonio.
They are very responsive, provide quality work at a very fair price and most importantly, they stand behind their work and their warranty. I will use Vantage Foundation Repair in the future and even more telling I recommend them to any of my friends who are in need of foundation repair, as they have done several projects for them without 1 dissatisfied friend.”
Derk came out and gave me a free assessment on my home after I had noticed some new cracks developing around the house. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Even though my house was not necessarily a good candidate for any foundation repair, he did offer a lot of advice and advised me the proper path to take in the future. That alone should say something about the honesty of the operation. I would/will recommend Vantage Foundation Repair to others.
Tim Malcolm, Branch Manager
Re: Vantage Foundation Repair Date: June 23, 2011
The purpose of this letter to provide my recommendation for Vantage Foundation Repair.
I have known the folks at Vantage Foundation Repair for the past several years and during that time they have provided excellent support and partnership to me personally and to my team. Some thoughts and specifics that come to mind are:
• Vantage Foundation Repair provides quality work at a reasonable cost and stand behind their work
• They are prompt at both evaluations and installations while keeping in mind the time constraints of the mortgage process
• They brought the special touch and care that our seniors needed
• Both of our businesses are highly dependant on word of mouth referrals and they maintained a professional posture at all times
• They extended their presence and partnership by coming to meet with my team on a regular basis
• They helped find other tradesmen that helped provide support to the seniors
• They were consistently available during and after hours to support the team and customers
I believe a relationship with Vantage Foundation Repair is an asset to any organization they are partnering with or supporting.
Call me if you have questions or need further clarification.
Thank you for your service and sending the warranty in a prompt manner. We really appreciate the hard work and excellent job.
Michael and Jane Markland
We needed to replace all 50+ rotting cedar posts with concrete sonotube supports under our circa 100 year old house, and Vantage did an excellent job. Derk was friendly and professional and involved directly throughout the whole process. High level of integrity, thoroughness, and technical knowledge. We ll use Vantage again for future projects and recommend them highly.